PIV Lasers( up to 380mJ x 2 at 532nm )
Evergreen PIV Lasers from Quantel
The EverGreen is the ideal laser for particle imaging velocimetry applications as it features precisely overlapped beams, designed to minimize correlation noise. The EverGreen allows the scientist to concentrate on the vector field results and not on the Laser. These are dual 532 nm Laser system available in three energies: 70 mJ, 145 mJ or 200 mJ. The EverGreen incorporates two lasers in a single, rugged monoblock to guarantee perfect alignment and uniform light sheets. It requires no user alignment, ever.
The Laser head electronics seamlessly connects the monoblock head to the universal power supply. This makes user calibration a thing of the past. The single head and single power supply both in a rugged compact package simplifies your experiment.
- 2-year warranty including beam overlap
- Low energy alignment mode button
- Flashlamp lifetime guaranteed for 100 million shots
- Grab and go handles
- System parameters stored in laser head
- Built to withstand harsh environments
- Temperature cycled and vibration tested
- Quick connect umbilicals
Evergreen HP PIV Lasers from Quantel
The EverGreen HP (High Power) is a dual pulsed laser for PIV applications. It uses two DRL models in one common laser head with beam combination optics. The design enables a broad range of pulse energy and repetition rate combinations. Two versions of power supplies are used to cover the whole range of repetition rates. The EverGreen HP covers 15 – 200 Hz with pulse energies of 340 – 50 mJ at 532 nm. The laser head is compact for easy integration and sealed to operate in various environments.
- Available in 532 nm
- Reprate up to 200 Hz and energy up to 340mJ
- Quick umbilical disconnects
- Multimode resonators
- 100 million shots lamp lifetime guaranteed
- Sealed laser head to operate in various environments
Twins and Twins B PIV Lasers from Quantel
Twins and Twins B combine two proven Brilliant or Brilliant B lasers to achieve dual pulses in visible and UV. With its plug and play harmonic generators, injection seeded and dye pumping options, these systems are suitable for a variety of applications. High energy level and low divergence beams are conducive to producing thin and large light sheets for 1:1 scale and 3D measurements.
- 355 and 266 nm available
- Interchangeable harmonic generators
- 4 pulses option
- Linewidth: 0.005 cm-1 with SLM option
- Specially designed for PIV and LIF
Twins BSL PIV Laser from Quantel
The Twins BSL feature two rugged Ultra or CFR lasers mounted side by side. The beams are combined in a single optical axis. Models are available at 1064 nm (GRM) for double-pulse LIBS or at 266 nm (stable) for PIV. Precise beam overlap and complete timing control allows the user to create two perfectly overlapped light sheets for the most rigorous of PIV applications.
- Extended temperature performance
- Guaranteed beam overlap and laser alignment
- Specially configured for LIBS and PIV
- Push button selector for 266 nm
- Longer umbilical choices