The Centurion and Centurion + DPSS Lasers from Quantel
The Centurion was designed for industrial manufacturing applications. Diode pumping eliminates the need for service interventions involving Lamp changes, or monitoring of water health. Simply install and forget. The Centurion is well suited to variety of bench-top or manufacturing situations where maintenance intervention is difficult or not desired. The Centurion allows the entrepreneur to concentrate on furthering sales without the headache of servicing Lasers.
The Centurion operates as a 100Hz laser system delivering pulse energies of 40mJ. Ruggedized and through, the 1064nm laser can be purchased with one of four dedicated wavelength options: 532nm, 355nm, 266nm or 1574nm. The Centurion head is NitroSealed to prevent optical fouling and will operate over temperature ranges detrimental to most scientific YAGs. The Centurion requires no user alignment or adjustment of harmonics.
An on-board laser brain seamlessly mates any head to any Centurion power supply making possible hardware exchanges. The Centurion can be mounted in any configuration further simplifying integration.
- Air cooled – no water required
- 40mJ at 100Hz
- High peak power – < 8 ns pulse width
- Long diode lifetime – over 1 billion shots
- Low maintenance – no lamps or filters to change
- Nitro sealed – built to withstand harsh environments
- Compact – small size integrates easily
- Easy to use – graphic user interface
- Highly reliable – guaranteed to arrive and stay aligned
- Stable pulse energy in burst mode
- 50mJ at 100Hz
- Variable attenuator and non-linear crystals integrated in laser head
- Homogeneous near field beam intensity profiles